The Slack integration is available on the Starter plan.
RevenueCat can send you Slack message to a channel any time an event happens in your app. This lets you keep a close pulse on your app and celebrate those money making moments!
With our Slack integration, you can:
- Receive feedback or reviews from customers real-time, posted to a dedicated channel in your slack workspace.
Before RevenueCat can post to your Slack channel, you need to authorize a webhook to post to your workspace. Slack has a more detailed article on their website explaining how to set this up if you have trouble.
- Navigate to https://api.slack.com/apps and create a new app. Give it a name like "RevenueCat" and select your workspace.
- Click Create App
- Select Incoming Webhooks under Add features and functionality
- Enable the Incoming Webhooks toggle
- After the settings page refreshes, click Add New Webhook to Workspace
Once you've set up a webhook in your Slack workspace. Enter the details into the Slack Integration section of your dashboard.
You're all set! RevenueCat will start sending events into Slack!
Updated 4 months ago