RevenueCat is a powerful, reliable, and free to use in-app purchase server. Our open-source framework provides a backend and a wrapper around Apple's StoreKit and Google Play Billing to make implementing in-app purchases and subscriptions easy.
Whether you are building a new app or already have millions of customers, you can use RevenueCat to:
- Fetch products, make purchases, and check subscription status with our native SDKs.
- Host and configure products remotely from our dashboard.
- Analyze the most important metrics for your app business in one place.
- See customer transaction histories, chart lifetime value, and grant promotional subscriptions.
- Get notified of real-time events through webhooks.
- Send enriched purchase events to analytics and attribution tools with our easy integrations.
Sign up to get started for free.
With RevenueCat, you can keep track of all your app transactions in one place — whether your customers are charged through iOS, Android, or the web. As the single source of truth for your app business, we make sure your users’ subscription status is always up to date.
Here are a few ways to get started:
- Adding subscriptions to a new app? Jump right in with our Quickstart Guide.
- Already have an app with subscribers or purchases? The Migration Guide is useful if your moving an existing app's IAP infrastructure to RevenueCat.
Simplified in-app payments are just a few lines of code away.
Although implementing RevenueCat requires you to be (or hire) a developer, our dashboards and integrations are designed to be used by marketers, analysts, and customer success teams of forward-thinking app businesses. Talk to your engineering team about integrating with RevenueCat, or contact our sales team to see how we can help.
Updated 6 months ago