Developer Marketing Manager
RevenueCat is an API that makes selling subscriptions in your mobile app easy. We launched as part of Y Combinator’s summer 2018 batch and today are tracking subscriptions for more than a quarter million mobile subscribers.
We are hiring our first marketer to amplify our story and bring RevenueCat to developers around the world.
What you’ll do
- Organize, execute, and own our entire developer marketing strategy: from content and analytics to live events
- Advocate for existing and prospective developers by gather feedback and influencing product roadmap
- Imagine, plan, and execute new growth experiments and analyze the results
- Work with Jacob to build our content marketing strategy
- Design, write, and deploy automated email marketing campaigns
- Fix our website
- You’ve got 3+ years relevant work experience that can be in marketing, developer relations, developer evangelism, product managment, engineering or operational roles
- You’ve worked as a developer evengelist or marketed to developers.
- You’ve hacked some apps together and can talk the talk.
We don’t expect you to have all of these, but the more the better.
We are a small, passionate and mission-driven team. We believe that a direct, consumer relationship between developers and their users will make the world a better place. Oh, and we offer market-rate pay, equity, benefits, etc.
Send a résumé (or equivalent) and a short note to email@example.com.