RevenueCat provides a powerful (and open source) SDK that acts as a wrapper around Apple, Google, and Amazon's native APIs so you can set up subscriptions in hours, not months. Server-side receipt validation comes standard and subscriptions are automatically synced server-side so you can check the realtime subscription status of any or all of your subscribers at any time.
1. Create a new project
Before you can start building, sign up for a free account and set up your project in the RevenueCat dashboard. From there you'll get an API Key that you can use to start building.
2. Installing and set up the SDK
If you're launching a new app or adding subscriptions to your app for the first time you should install the appropriate SDK and follow the Mobile SDK guides to get set up and make your first purchase.
3. Explore the docs to learn what's possible
Making purchases is just the beginning. Explore the docs to learn about how you can:
- Gate features in your app and design more complex access models. Learn about Entitlements →
- Dynamically change out the products on your paywall and run price experiments. Set up your paywall Offerings →
- Set up winback campaigns to reduce churn. See the free trial and discount options →
- Integrate subscription data from RevenueCat into all your other tools. Check out integrations →
Have fun, and happy building! We're always here to help.