Where subscription apps grow
A community, podcast, and newsletter with insights and stories from the smartest people in subscription apps to help apps like yours grow.
Interviews with the experts behind the biggest apps in the app stores.Browse the episodes
Private community where you can connect, share, and learn with fellow app businesses.Join the community
Biweekly newsletter with a curated mix of resources to learn and stay up-to-date.Get Updates
Sub Club podcast — every two weeks
Stories from the biggest apps that you can use to carve out your slice of the
- What it Takes to Succeed with Paid User Acquisition
What it Takes to Succeed with Paid User Acquisition
Thomas Petit, App Growth ConsultantListen to the episode
- Achieving Mission & Profit with Freemium
Achieving Mission & Profit with Freemium
Erin Webster-Shaller and Paul ApolloListen to the episode
- Cultivating Organic Growth with Viral Loops
Cultivating Organic Growth with Viral Loops
Guillem Ros Salvador, HevyListen to the episode
Top App Insights & Discussions
Join us biweekly for candid discussions with the minds behind top-performing apps. Gain from their experiences, strategies, and innovative approaches.
We find and collect the best resources on the web so you have everything in one place.
Sync with RevenueCat & Sub Club
Stay updated on new podcasts, community discussions, and growth resources.
Perks and surprises
Every now and again our subscribers will be the first to hear of exclusive opportunities.
Discuss running a subscription app businessJoin the community
One last thing...
Don't just take our word for it
- Over the past three years, [the Sub Club podcast] has become a staple in my weekly podcast rotation. Hearing about what other mobile marketers are working on, and the challenges they’re facing both inspires new ideas and helps me feel like a part of the mobile marketing community.Erin Webster-Shaller
- SubClub podcast run by David Barnard has quickly become my favorite source of knowledge and inspiration. Great job David! 👏Michal Parizek
- If you are in the subscription business, I highly recommend the SubClubHQ Podcast. So many great insights and discussions on how to grow your conversion rate.Florian Mielke
- @SubClubHQ is the most valuable podcast I’ve had the pleasure of listening to. It’s impacting the way we approach our business monthly.Bradley Dowding-Young
- The SubClub podcast is a trove of insights and time extremely well invested. I particularly enjoy the variety of topics and the quality of guests. A reference for anyone building a subscription app!Thomas Petit
- If you’re struggling to know how to grow your apps, I swear pick any episode of @SubClubHQ, a note pad and pen and wait… Every episode = new actionable things worth testing to grow. The latest tips from the Lose It! team are priceless!Edouard
- Thanks to David Barnard, Jacob Eiting, and RevenueCat for this awesome podcast, for your product, and for all you do to support app developers around the world.Eric Duffett
- Sub Club is my go-to resource when I want to know how the smartest people in subscription apps are thinking about solving the most pressing and current challenges in mobile growth. The community is generous and genuinely cares about sharing knowledge and learning from one another.Lisa Kennelly
- I hate your newsletter. The content is so good and fits so perfectly that I already have so many sub club tabs open in my browser with things that I really want to read and dive into but won’t find the time to… Joke aside: Thank you for doing such a great job! I always appreciate when my newsletter readers answer me, so cheers to you and the entire RevenueCat team for everything you do. It helps solo entrepreneurs like me to have a chance and compete with much bigger platforms and apps. You are awesome.Manuel Becker