Everything you need to grow your subscription app
With predictable pricing, for apps of all sizes
Free1%$2.5K or more in MTR
Start for free with everything you need to build, maintain, and grow your subscription app.
- What’s in Scale?Scale
Starting at$1,700per monthBilled annually. Includes a predefined amount of annually tracked revenue
For new apps and those newly adding subscriptions, offering collaborative tools and premium support options
- What’s in Enterprise?Enterprise
CustomFully customized to fit your needs
For apps with high transaction volume, hybrid business models or unique requirements.
*Pricing based on USD
The world’s most comprehensive subscription platform built specifically for app businesses.
Driving revenue growth for over 30,000 apps, including:
50+ features included in all plans
Build and maintain in-app subscriptions across platforms
- OSS SDKs for all platforms
- Unified subscription backend
- Support for web payments
- Comprehensive Rest API
- Updates to support OS changes
- Scalability to millions of subscribers
Manage paywalls, products, and pricing remotely
- Automated product import
- Cross-platform entitlement manager
- Product manager
- Paywall offering editor
- Paywall metadata editor
- Paywall UI tooling integrations
- Native paywall templates
- Filter & target audiences with custom offerings
Analyze and understand your metrics
- Key performance overview
- 20+ charts with critical metrics
- Live recent transaction overview
- Custom filters and segments
- Cohorts and heatmaps
- Chart export options
Activate your monetization data and events in real time
- Lifecycle triggers and integrations
- Ad platform data and event syncs
- Analytics tooling integrations
- Messaging platform integrations
- Data deliveries to your cloud
- Data store integrations
Run rapid no-code experiments to grow revenue
- Subscription pricing, bundling and duration
- Intro offer type, duration and pricing
- Trial presence and duration
- Winback offers
- Paywall design and copy
Protect against loss from fraud and downtime
- Redundancy and load shedding
- SDK offline entitlements
- Replayed purchases and events
- SDK and database security measures
- Man-in-the-middle attack prevention
- GDPR & CCPA
Manage and support customers, effectively
- Unified customer lists
- Cross-platform customer history
- Customer attributes manager
- Customer attribution fields
- Customer offering override
- Customer promotion manager
Benefit from expert support and guidance
- Email support
- Technical support forum
- Extensive documentation
- Written and video tutorials
Access an exclusive community
- Free Sub Club podcast
- Private Sub Club community
- Frequent free webinars
- App growth office hours
- Bi-weekly app growth newsletter
- External Purchases API access
- Bulk data migration
- Email onboarding support
- Priority technical support
For teams like Notion
- Custom integrations
- Custom data exports
- Customer success manager
- Concierge onboarding
- Custom pricing
- Custom MSA and SLA
- Priority technical support
- Priority business support
For teams like VSCO
Capterra Five Stars
How does RevenueCat pricing work?
All revenue-generating features come standardOur mission is to help developers make more money. To ensure we fulfill that mission, every RevenueCat plan includes the capabilities necessary to offer subscriptions, understand performance, run experiments, and connect your data to other tools and services.
Pricing that fits your app’s growth stageWhen your app is growing and your revenues are scaling, upgrade plans to access additional capabilities around customisation, support, user management, and custom pricing. Note that – until your app reaches $2,500 USD in tracked revenue – we won’t charge you at all!
Add additional services as requiredRequire near real-time support, help with a complex migration, or want to benefit from regular consultative sessions? On our Scale and Enterprise tiers you’ll have access to additional professional services that compliment our platform, help you get to market (even) faster, and generate additional revenue growth.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is MTR?
Why do you base pricing on pre-platform cut revenue?
Do I need a credit card to get started?
Does RevenueCat pay me?
If I'm on the Pro plan, what happens when I reach $2.5k MTR?
What are the collaborator (user) limits for each plan?
I’m on a legacy plan — what do your new plans mean to me?